About Reiki Treatments
A Reiki Treatment can be carried out either laying on a treatment couch, or sitting in a chair. The client can opt for a shorter treatment lasting about 40 minutes, or the longer treatment lasting about one hour.
What is Reiki used for?
A client can receive Reiki if they are feeling unwell, recovering from an illness or operation, or if they simply want to enjoy a relaxing and uplifting experience. Listed below are some key benefits of a reiki treatment.
- Reiki is incredibly relaxing, calming and soothing.
- Reiki works to heal the root cause of any problem medical or emotional, and once the root cause of the problem has been treated, usually symptoms arising will start to subside.
- Reiki can also provide clarity of thinking needed to work through problems and find the correct solutions.
- Receiving Reiki can be an uplifting experience, and leave you feeling energised and reinvigorated for days following the treatment.
- Most people can be attuned to Reiki, and can learn to use this wonderful skill to use on themselves or their families.
- As reiki works on the root cause of problems, hypnotherapy can work on the manifestation of the problem. Together they can be a potent treatment for many common problems that you would not consider bothering your doctor about, such as weight loss, habit stopping etc etc.